Dear Valued Guest,
A sincere and warm welcome to the legendary Galt House Hotel. This is the place where guests come to experience, immerse and delight in Louisville’s winning spirit and community. Our team is thrilled to serve you and showcase our recently renovated hotel as well as our terrific restaurants and bars. Highlights include:
- Swizzle Dinner & Drinks, is a retro-style supper club for the modern diner. Hearkening back to a time when patrons could enjoy an enticing supper, fine cocktails, and good company whenever they wanted. Swizzle serves up prime steaks, sustainable seafood, local produce, and head-spinning cocktails – all surrounded by the best river and city views in Louisville. Swizzle boasts twin revolving floors, an open concept kitchen, and an expansive bar. Located on the 25th floor of the West Tower. Tuesday – Saturday 4:30pm-close and Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm.
- Jockey Silks……let the sound of shakers and ice lead the way. Our bourbon bar is one of the original locations on the Urban Bourbon Trail with a collection of bourbon and whiskey curated by connoisseurs. Jockey Silks showcases also an enticing bar & dining menu. Located on the 2nd floor of the West Tower. Daily 11:00am-close.
- Walker’s Exchange is an American Brasserie serving breakfast. Located on the 2nd floor of the West Tower. Daily from 6:30am-11:00am.
- Thelma’s is our “grab & go” deli. It is located on the 3rd floor, inside our Conservatory, where you experience great views of 4th Street and the Ohio River, while enjoying your meal. Daily from 7:00am-10:00pm.
- The Conservatory Bar is located on the 3rd floor between the East and West Towers. Meet, dine, have a drink, listen to music and watch sports events on the great video wall. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 4:00pm-close and Saturday 12:00pm-close.
- Provisions, our in-house delivery “knock & drop off” service, is available daily from 7:00am-10:00pm.
Please note that being short-staffed is the new pandemic in the hospitality industry nationwide and also here in Louisville. Please be kind and patient with our staff. We appreciate them as well as your support and understanding.
PLEASE USE THE QR CODE BELOW FOR ALL HOTEL PROGRAMMING WHILE AT THE GALT HOUSE HOTEL.
- In following with State and National guidance, given the CDC’s updated guidelines on mask mandates, we will no longer require fully vaccinated guests and hotel associates to wear face coverings. Those who have not been fully vaccinated must continue to properly wear a face-covering in all public areas.
- However, some of the restrictions, procedures, and best practices related to Covid-19 continue, for the safety of all our guests and our staff alike. Housekeeping service is still modified and our team will visit your guest room after 3 nights to change bedding, clean, and sanitize. If you need fresh towels or have other requests, you may contact the Operator at any time by dialing -0-.
- The entire Galt House is a non-smoking facility. $250.00 (or more) violation fees will apply for smoking in guestrooms.
- Overnight Valet Parking is temporarily unavailable. Self-Parking is available at a flat daily rate of $22.00. Please know that the West Tower garage is not owned nor operated by the Hotel.
- Wi-Fi Access is complimentary. Connect to Wi-Fi Signal GH-Guest, then open your internet browser and click Login.
- The pool is located on the 3rd floor of the West Tower. Pool hours are Monday-Thursday 2:00pm-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm and Sunday 9:00am-6:00pm
Enjoy the Galt House experience while in legendary Louisville. Welcome!
At your service,
Martin van der Laan
Vice President of Operations